Jame Bond Island: Cruise the Phang Nga Bay, the second most popular activity in the region. The most famous one being James Bond Island with its needle formed limestone rock which featured in the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”, Enjoy other activities like elephant trekking and canoeing, and admire the beautiful nature of phangnga province.
Half Day 8 Hours
Pick up guest from hotel
– Depart from AO Por Pier, Soft drinks, snack and fruits served on doard.
– Enjoy sightseeing at Panak Island, Bat Cave & Hoy Tib and walk around I-Tim Cave and Diamond Cave.
– Canoeing 30 minutes in Hong Island, cave like “room”.
– Have a great lunch at Koh Panyee Sea Gypsy Village.
– Visit ancient drawings at Khao Khian.
– Visit Koh Tapu, known as James Bond Island, famous after the filming of “The Man with Golden Gun” movie for some great photos and shopping.
– Arrive Naka Island for swimming and relaxing on the beach.
Back to Ao Por Pier with a remarkable trip and transfer to hotel.